Happy Blogmas Day 15!!!
Here is my list this Christmas, with 10 things that I am asking Santa. Hey there big guy, if you’re reading this remember that I was nice this year.
- More Sleep: No matter how much sleep I get, it’s never enough.
- More Love: always, to everyone, echoing.
- More Workout Clothes: because can you really ever have enough workout clothes?
- Less Negativity: “What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.” -Buddha
- Less Greed: Don’t be a scrooge anytime during the year.
- More Consideration: Maybe the person that cut you off on the highway was rushing to the hospital because his twins were being born. Maybe the person that was rude to you just got fired. You never know what someone is going through. Use your power to affect someone’s day in a positive way.
- Less Stress: As a full-time student and fitness competitor with a part-time job, busy has become my middle name.
- More Puns: It would be RUDEolph me to not put a Christmas pun here (an entire punny Chirstmas post will come later).
- Less Days in the School Year: because duh, we waste half the days doing nothing anyway.
- More Joy: don’t worry, be happy.
If you could pass this list to Santa, I’d greatly appreciate it. Merry Christmas!